Saturday, March 13, 2010

Maya Painting




This is such a CUTE video of Maya painting on her easel for the first time. This is such a HORRIBLE shot of me in the video, but as you watch, you can see why I am included. I guess this is what Maya sees most of the time, because we stay in our PJ's for hours some days...then we get dressed...then I might do something with my hair and put on some makeup. Beware...anyone who happens to come over in the morning!

Once again, this is such a CUTE video of Maya!

Thanks to Shelby's mom for helping me learn how to post a YouTube video on my blog! It was so easy once I knew what to do!!!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! Shelby does the same thing with the "No" and also the pointing to herself and confirming her name.... Maya is talking well!

    We also do the PJ's thing for a good bit of the afternoon if we have no plans sometimes! I love those days!

    ReplyDelete

Followers