Thursday, March 11, 2010

Snowmobiling and Family Fun

This is a little of what Maya and I do when we are off on one of our adventures to visit family, while Les stays at home to work. We did manage a trip to the city about two weeks ago with Les, for work and will be heading back there again this next week. I am off to California with a friend for five days at the end of the month to help celebrate her dad's 70th birthday and then I'm afraid that will be it for our travels until the summer. I start back to work officially on May 3, for two months, just to break us all in slowly, teaching Grade One at a school here in town. I taught at this school several years ago and am looking forward to 'returning home'. The students have all changed of course, but many of the staff are still there. This will hopefully make the transition to work easier. As for Maya, I will have to begin taking her to the Home Daycare little by little. She's fine with me going out for awhile to my Sorority meetings and staying home with Dad and will hopefully enjoy this new change.
Snowmobiling for the First Time, with Grandpa Dave




Lunch at Uncle Todd and Aunty Susan's Cabin



Skating... Well, Taking a Break at The Park
We enjoy going for sleigh rides, which usually turn into walks, so took advantage of the beautiful day to take some photos.

Bowling with Dad, Who Comes Here Every Monday Night - So, I Get to Hear, "Bowling Alley, Bowling Alley!" At Home Every Monday Night (over and over and over again - Maya's vocabulary and language development is really expanding and progressing these days!!!)

Until next time,

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers